- A simple optical tubular device with an eyehole viewer.
- With 2 or more contained mirrored surfaces.
- Repeated succession of overlapping pattern reflections.
- Device rotation causes unpredictable pattern changes.
- Loose pieces of glass, tilted at an angle.
- Constantly shifting continuous sequence of fractious patterns.
- Mysterious mosaics of shapes and colors.
- A complex disorder traversing a developmental spectrum.
- Life within 2 or more contained mirrored worlds.
- Repeated stereotypical patterns of behavior responses.
- Disorder evolves with unexpected changes in development.
- Sensory environment, tilted at an angle.
- Constantly shifting continuous sequence of fractious events.
- Mysterious mosaics of abilities and behaviors.